Last modified: June 27, 2018
The Software is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. By using the Software, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Software.
Accessing the Software and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Software, and any service or material we provide through the Software, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Software is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Software, or the entire Software, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you, or, if a Licensee, your users, to have access to the Software.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Software or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information, unless you are the Licensee providing access to an authorized end-user-customer. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Software and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Licensee’s computers may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- Licensees may store files that are automatically cached by its Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
You must not:
- Modify, alter or otherwise make changes to copies of any materials from or in the Software.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Software.
Except as Licensees may be permitted under a license agreement with Company, you must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Software or any services or materials available through the Software.
The Company name, the Company logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans in or from the Software are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm the Company or any other user or third party in any way.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use of the Software, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Software or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Software in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Software, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Software.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Software for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material in or from the Software.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material in or from the Software or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Software.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Software, the server on which the Software is stored and from which the Software is accessed, or any server, computer or database connected to the Software.
- Attack the Software via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Software.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented in or from the Software is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other user of the Software, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The Software may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, advertisers, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Software
We may update the content on the Software from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material in or from the Software may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Use of the Software
Links from the Software
If the Software contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to, in or through the Software, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Software is based in the state of Ohio in the United States. We provide the Software for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Software or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Software may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Software from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH THE SOFTWARE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SOFTWARE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH THE SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SOFTWARE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SOFTWARE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH THE SOFTWARE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SOFTWARE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE SOFTWARE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH THE SOFTWARE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
THE COMPANY DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE ACCESS TO THE SOFTWARE. THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE MAY AT TIMES BE INTERFERED WITH THROUGH NO FAULT OF OUR OWN.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SOFTWARE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO, FROM OR THROUGH IT, ANY CONTENT OR APPLICATIONS IN OR FROM THE SOFTWARE OR SUCH WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH THE SOFTWARE OR SUCH WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
The Software is operated by Logiciel Technology, LLC, with its principal place of business at 81 Mill Street, Gahanna, OH 43230, (614) 410-6739, email@example.com.